Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter Everyone!

I really thought I was done with Easter cards but this frame was still laying on my messy desk just begging to be used and I realized I hadn't colored a single one of my quirky Easter and Spring images from The Octopode Factory. Well that would NEVER do! I know you love 'em. So here ya go, an Easter card that I hope makes you smile. I love it when you smile... The egg frame was cut on my Cricut from the Easter 2010 cartridge. The DP is from Heidi Grace. Sentiment is computer generated.


Here's the dimension shot...and speaking of...I sure hope you have a chance to play along with my challenge on Yvonne's blog, Do More With Less. Am I gonna have to hunt you guys down? Throw on a few pop dots and you'll be good to go. I'm feeling very sad and neglected. BooHoo! Don'tcha wanna make ME smile again?? Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment