Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tiddly Inks April Showers Bring May Flowers



This week our Tiddly Inks challenge is April Showers Bring May Flowers. Not my team's turn, but I loved the challenge so much I followed it too and I'm really excited about how it turned out. I used the sweet Donna image (notice the resemblance, LOL? Actually she was not named after me but...). Anyway, I flipped the image, colored her with Copics, cut and backed her with Nesties Classic Ovals, and her boots and slicker are shined up with Glossy Accents. The sparkly rain drops are stickers by Recollections and the sentiment is computer generated.



The cool thing is that it's an acetate front card so you can see a part of the inside from the font when it's closed. The colored image, sentiment and rain drops are on the front of the card, and the red and yellow mats are attached from the inside so the adhesive doesn't show. Conveniently, the stickers have a holographic sparkle on the inside as well.


Inside I've used Flower Garden, again colored with Copics. This adorable stamp (with colored digi papers too) comes from a drawing done by Christy's daughter. Obviously the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Isn't it sweet? So come on and play along with the current challenge HERE and don't forget the Treasure Hunt Blog Hop Saturday with loads of fun, inspiration, new images and a hunt for "booty". HHHmmm... got WAY too much of that already. LOL Check the deets HERE. See you Sat!

No comments:

Post a Comment