Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jezzie's Birthday Card to Mommy





So Jezzie came in all frantic. "Mommy, I need a birthday card, RIGHT NOW!" "Okay, for who?" "Well, for YOU, Mommy, who else?" "Ummm, doesn't Daddy usually take care of that for you and Goliath?" "Well yes, Mommy, but last year he bought a card that had DOGS on it. He thought they were cats but they were really DOGS!!!!" "Good point." "Now Mommy, I will tell you just what I want. It must have pink and remember, I must be white, sparkly AND fluffy and have a crown and a scepter and..." (Not too demanding, is she?) "Okay Jezzie, but aren't birthday cards supposed to be a surprise?" "Oh it can still be a surprise, Mommy. Just keep your eyes closed while you make it." I'm afraid it sort of looks like that was the case, but she was very happy. The stamp is one of the Party Hats Cats by Lost Coast Designs and I used my glue pen to add Sparkle and Fluff. The beautiful frame is the Decorative Oval Window Die from Heartfelt Creations. I have no idea where the Crown, Princess, and Wand came from. They were a set.





Her message cracked me right up. Obviously she was a bit miffed with my "Queen of Everything" hanging. LOL So off we go for a couple more days at Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur. (See pix of last trip HERE) Thank God the road (that fell into the ocean after the rains) was reopened so we don't have to drive all the way down to Paso Robles and back up making what is normally a 2 1/2 hour drive more like 6. However, now Highway One from the South is closed now due to a landslide. YIKES! We're falling apart here in CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment