Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guest Designer Spot, a Mini Tut, and a CHALLENGE





I'm so excited to be Guest Designer On Yvonne's Blog, Do More With Less. I'm in love with Yvonne's bright and happy style, her unique work with misting, and fabulous layouts. You MUST visit her blog for a look see. Yvonne mentioned she enjoyed my dimensional cards and wanted to see how they were created so I photographed the steps for my most recent BBTB2 design. I'd love to have you visit, comment, and participate in my challenge with a new dimensional creation of your own. (No, it doesn't have to be as fat as mine. LOL) This is the first challenge I've ever done and of course there's a prize (a good one from Custom Crops!), so please take a look HERE. (BTW, Custom Crops is having a FABULOUS Cricut sale. Don't miss it!) xxD

No comments:

Post a Comment