Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bah!Humbug! Candy Cane Challenge


I know, this isn't the kind of Cricut card I usually make, but this week's Bah! Humbug! challenge is Candy Canes, and I had these cute plastic ones from JoLee's that I kept thinkin' looked like skis, so there ya go. I mean how could I NOT use the skiing bunny from Winter Frolic? I had to do a pieced shadow because the candy cane skis were alot longer than the Cricut ones, and usually I'm not a real fan of the characters on Winter Frolic, but the bold striped DP and simplistic design sort of make me think of anime.

I didn't go nuts on the dimension here either, but what little I did, seems to have helped a bit. My only embellishment is that fab button by Recollections. I almost added lidded googly eyes but then he sorta look like he was three sheets to the wind so the thought the beady black ones were better. Kept wishing I had some Peachy Keens too, oh well. I'm also entering this in the Craft your Days Away Spots and Stripes Challenge. Sorry I may have been neglecting some of my fave blogs, but I've got alot on my plate at the moment and hope to be visiting you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment