Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiddly Inks You're a Stitch Challenge



Happy Tuesday! Our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks is You're a Stitch. We want to see some kind of stitching on your card, be it real or faux, machine or hand, rub-ons or doodling...the possibilities are endless! I took some patchwork paper from the DCWV Flower Showers stack and used my sewing machine (sans thread, I'm such a chicken!) to (approximately) follow the lines and then connected them with my sparkle gel pen. I couldn't resist one more Easter card using Minnie's Egg. Isn't she the cutest EVER? (P.S. there are 2 MORE Minnies HERE and HERE) I colored her up wth Copics and fussy cut her out. Her prescription sun glasses are green RainDots. (I'm hopin' Easter is bright and sunny!)Added a big Nesties egg behind her, and MS punches for the grass and fence. The sentiment is done with Alpha Beads. Now hop on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. The DT will keep you in stitches. HA! We can't wait to see your creations using TI images (Click HERE for cute freebies just in case you don't have any. (Shame, SHAME!) And for more chances to win some Tiddlies, check out Haunted Design House, where Christy is sponsoring this week, and you can see some of the fab Gothic Pin-Ups in action! WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment