Thursday, April 14, 2011

DRAMA QUEEN

 hello my dear friends

i have been on a new mission that is going to take me a while. i know i have been busy lately---so much i have been beside myself--;p
but...thinking i will have plenty of free time when my son is gone for college and  i feel the need to address some issues.

my mission is to become a follower of my followers. 
i was doing that in the beginning of my blogging but since blogging requires a lot of time, and i am always in pain too, i had to put that to the side and concentrate in the design teams i was on.  
NOW that i am foreseeing some free time in my future, i believe is the right time for it.  i will be getting to your blogs very slowly but i promise, i will get there.

tonight we are going to an award ceremony dinner in honor of my son and i had some issues with it because we have to pay for our meals, and that never happened before, lol. well, my son was calling me a
"DRAMA QUEEN"
last night, hehe...
i tell you, that i just have to complain about everything. the older i get the more i complain--hehe. i wasn't like that when younger, lol. i could care less....but i promised my son not to mention a thing about it tonight. i promised to behave--wink-wink ;p.... and i will.
so anyway...i started making this card today with the
"spring holiday cards" seasonal cart that i used to make the box for the pink-a-licious hop. i really like this cart.  it is very easy to work with and you just have to elaborate if you want and if not, they projects still look nice no matter what. but, it was not coming out they way i planned it and started B***** and complaining. hehe which reminded me of what i was called last night....

Drama Queen
5.5" tall
in the beginning i was shooting to use it for a "cupcake queen" sentiment i have from mps latest releases. i even used the "hide contour" on my gypsy to hide the phrase "queen of my heart" that this image has. hehe but the cutout heart was bothering me, and the glitter was not sticking well, grrr and then the "drama queen" came out again and right there and then i decided to change the whole perspective and this is what i got--lol.

the pretty ribbon i found in my stash and i believe is from debbie mumm and it was fraying on the ends so i took my lighter i still keep from when i used to smoke :( and heated up the edges and no more fraying. i learned this trick from momo.
did i say already the stamp is from robyn's clear stamps and this set is called "pink-a-licious" yes...just like our monthly blog hops--cool :) and you can find it here if you wish. 

and here is something nifty--;p. i did this before with another project. this backing stand is from "happy hauntings" and it is so very handy. sorry about the glitter you see on the back...i told you i was having problems with it. :(

this is another view of the stand.

the patterned papers i bought at j's on clearance like for 97 cents and they are from heidi grace. another yummy deal!
they are 24 double sided---8x8-- beautiful cardstock and it cuts so smooth on 4.

and look at this envelope flap....it is to die for. love it. i used some "my mind's eye" paper i have like forever in my stash. the color and patterned worked perfect, imho.

well, this is for now! i hope you enjoyed my project for today.

thanks for stopping by and thanks for the love and support.
love you all!
*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment