Friday, May 27, 2011

The Altered Alice "Time" Challenge


Honestly I have but a few moments to spare. I've been trying to enter The Altered Alice Challenge for months and things have conspired against me. Not exactly what I had planned, but it works. Have to post. I'll be back!

I MISSED IT!!!! I'm gonna CRY!!!!! SERIOUSLY! This card did not want to happen. I originally designed it in Cricut Craft Room LAST WEEK and it WOULDN'T CUT! WTF! I spent hours learning the program only to find out that the ONLY cartridge I chose to use (Celebrate With Flourish) wasn't recognized by the new software, huh? the words are from All Mixed Up which sort of fits. Don't get me started on this... Well, no time to redesign because I had DT projects to do and post and gee, maybe some laundry and cooking? So this week I redesigned the card in DS. But colors and patterns? and worse yet, I'm feeing BLIND with new contacts and I had another appt TODAY which was even WORSE! Just kill me now. Maybe I should hang up all this crafting stuff. Between that and arthritis. Maybe time to put this old girl down. (Can you tell I've had a couple of glasses of wine with lunch? Probably a bad idea, but... ) the fab stamps are The Octopode Factory. And blind me had a B--tch of a time coloring them but I was DETERMINED! But it was all for NOUGHT because I MISSED the CHALLENGE. SERIOUSLY, SHOOT ME NOW!!!! (But not until I have another glass of wine!) Now I wish I taken the time to flock and emboss the hat, oh well...

UPDATE!!!!!! Lynne to the RESCUE!!!!! The clock to Linky was 7 minutes fast so I was entered! WooHoo!!!!!! I love you Lynne! Thanks so much. (Bet you guys think I'm nursing a hangover, but I'm not, HA!)

And ANOTHER update!!! WooHoo! I'm so happy and proud to be among the Honorable Mentions for this challenge! What an honor to be chosen. The entries were AMAZING! See them HERE, and thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment