Friday, February 26, 2010

A THANK YOU CARD/NON-CRICUT

In the Cricut Message Board a challenge runs every night. It is called the 1 hour challenge because you have an hour to complete a project of your choice. Today, I made a card in 35 minutes and I want it for this challenge. I am posting it here for any followers who are not aware of the challenge. The challenge is run by Kathy, better known as Alaskaricut on the MB and you can find the challenge on the "cricut chat" forum. I believe the time to post starts at 7PM.

Thank You card
 
All papers are from K&Co., ribbon is from American Crafts, I do not remember where the Thank You clear stamps is-sorry-, ink is from Staz-on, and card base MS. I used a distressed look for the card and I torn the paper for the grass leaving enough white to simulate snow. As you can see the tree is fully in bloom. This is my way to envision the future, LOL. We have had so much snow it will take all summer for all to start melting. I wanted to translate that on my card.
I certainly hope I am totally wrong for the sake of my sanity.
The card is 5" x 5-1/2". Almost a square card :p
 Enjoy!

NOTE: I do not know how to keep the Blog Candy Post on the top so if any of you knows, please give some help. Otherwise, you can look on the right side bar for the Cookbook label and if you want to be added to the giveaway, please sign as a follower and leave me a comment. 
That is all about, just these two requirements.
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment