Thursday, February 11, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/TRIANGLE

Hello and Good Morning!
It's almost 12N here and I was working with the Center Point
since yesterday I did not have the time.
I almost forgot it was Thursday and I needed to post the  
Wild Card.
Today we are featuring the Triangle Card, # 14 and on page #45.

My Triangle Card
4-1/2 inches
 

Lisa's Triangle Card
 


I have to say I love the color combo Lisa used with the smilie face it makes it so real retro.
If you please, go to Lisa's Blog to see more on this card and her other projects.

Thanks for following our progress!!!

I am very sad... I just noticed I lost one of my followers, do not know who or why but I certainly hope I did not write anything offensive and hurt that person. If I did, my sincere apologies to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment