Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cards for Men "Someone Special" Challenge




Neither my man, nor I, are feeling particularly fit at the moment. Overindulgence and crafting (for me at least) has pretty much taken it's toll. We each complain about various body parts, yet to each other, we still look pretty darn hot. (Keepin' those love goggles on, right Baby?) The nice weather is at least getting us moving again. He's working hard outside and I'm back to my walks and workouts. So here's a card for my big strong man. The image is from the Smitten digi set from Smeared Ink. The DP is from the La Crema 8x8 stack by DVWV. The image is enhanced by Copics in the W range and inked with Frayed Burlap Distress. It's cut with Nesties Labels Eleven. The sentiment is computer generated , inked and cut with Nesties Labels Ten. The gorgeous tassel trim was a gift from Kellie Winnell, of Tickled Pink Stamps, when I was a Guest Designer. (Thanks so much, Kellie!) I've been hoarding it because Kellie only ships stamps outside of Australia so I can't order more. I'm entering it in the Cards for Men Someone Special Challenge, because no one is more special than my man. LOVE YOU, Sweetheart! xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment