Sunday, May 1, 2011

Macabre Monday WTF, I Mean Freakers Free For All Challenge



This week at Haunted Design House we were tired, VERY tired, so we pretty much said "WTF" which translates as a fabulously EASY challenge for all. We're having a Freakers Free For All! Woo Hoo! Show us what ya got. Twisted, creepy, even creepy cute,we wanna see it. I have been DYING to make this card and what a perfect occasion. The image is from the Femdom digi stamps set from Smeared Ink. The fab chain punch is by EK Success and the background is embossed with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Bricked folder (makes the perfect dungeon). The sentiment is computer generated. Anybody feel that way this lovely Monday morning? Yeah, I thought so.


And some words of encouragement inside. Boy, do we have some inspiration this week! Just scary what's been on the Minion's minds! You must have a look HERE and be sure to play along. (Hopefully I'm not too early, I told you it was a sort of WTF kind of challenge). LOL But it's no holds barred! I'm also entering this in the ABC Challenge T is for Trouble. Yeah, I think it qualifies. LOL





AND in celebration of our 400 fabulously twisted followers, the Masterful Mistress is offering up some sickly sweet candy up for the taking. Don't miss out! Check it out HERE! Halloween came early this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment