Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bah! Humbug! Rudolph/Reindeer Challenge



This week at Bah!Humbug! it's all about reindeer, Rudolph or otherwise. I was poking around in my printed but not colored digi images and a came across Deer Mae from SOG. Oh, I just ADORE her and she was printed on kraft so I decided to give her a go. She's colored with Copics with some white pencil accents. After that, the card practically made itself. The mat was cut from the DCWV Homespun Christmas stack with the lovely space for the computer generated sentiment right there. WooHoo! (It was about all I could handle 'cause I'm having a rough week.) I added a few tiny buttons that I threaded with jute (the hardest part of the whole card. LOL) punched a few corners out of kraft and colored them with Copics to match Mae and added a few small adhesive beads. Done! I'm also entering it in the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Clean and Simple challenge, The Paper Shelter For the Girls challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment