Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Haunting We Will Go (Making a Scene for Macabre Monday)



This week at Haunted Design House we're "making a scene" with the help of some fabulous images from this week's sponsor, Make it Crafty. Here's an opportunity to do some serious coloring! Mine was with Copics, of course. I had a ball making a shadow box card using the Haunted Halloween House as the back drop. The window frames were cut with my Nesties Grand Labels One.



Looking on is the adorable Mini Frankenstein. He's available on his own, or part of the MonztaBoyz collection. Trust me, you'll want them ALL! He was a bit of a challenge to fussy cut, but I managed with my trusty Exacto knife.


The little diva is Mini Morticia. And yup, she's got some gal pals too in the MonztaGalz collection. Don't they make a cute couple?


I've completed the scene by using a variety of MS punches including Spooky Fence, Spider Web, Graveyard and Drippy Goo, and popped them from the window frames for added depth. I've used Alpha Beads to spell out my title and some music note brads so you can all be singing this little song all day. HeeHee! If you'd love to sin some Make It Crafty images of your own, bop by Haunted Design House and grab some additional mojo from the Minions and come on and play along. I'm also entering this in the Corrosive Challenge Blog Punches and Dies challengeand the Paper Sundaes Anything Goes challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment