Friday, September 9, 2011

MY PINK STAMPER PINK-A-LICIOUS BLOG HOP


hello my friends and a big welcome to the new visitors.
WELCOME to my scraphut!!!
at home they call me Agnes but i am flowerdisco in real life, lol
i am a new empty nested mom. my son is a freshman at Boston University and i am figuring out yet this bittersweet freedom that comes with it. it is too early yet to tell. i will let you know.
 i am one of My Pink Stamper designers and this is my third term with Robyn. Yay!
and this hop is for entertainment purposes only as we always try to use My Pink Stamper new releases for you to get to know her products. JUST HAVE FUN! then, at the end of this hop, i invite you to stop back at My Pink Stamper's site and join us in the challenge and see what else she has planned to surprise us all. :)

i enjoyed making this project so very-very much. this time i was inspired by this crafter lovely card: http://corgi-creations.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-cant-stop-cutting-things.html.-----AND i graciously give credit due where credit is due--as you can see/read :)
this is my version of it and i hope i have made your stop here worthwhile.

our theme for this hop is back to school and 3D but since i am a bit of a troubled woman...hee-hee
i will present you now...

School days-School Days
11" x 7.75"
(click on pictures to zoom in)
it a school of witchcraft, lol
think Hogwarts and think Halloween and think troubled woman
(wink-wink) 
 it is for young witches and no wizards are allowed.
 the base is just a rectangle where i welded a triangle for the top. i scored at 3.25" and 7.5".
i am not giving you all details because you are hopping, so do not dismay my friends, lol
if you want to know more, just shoot me an email.


do you love my door as much as i do? so much fun!. it is actually an armoire...hehe and the sunflowers are just fabulous, just perfect for this time of the year.

 kitty-kitty, here.

 and the fence is a paper punch.
they are lovely windows but i have to add something else to them :(

the tree was added at the end and was inked with a few different colors here and there.

again, i hope i made your hop worth the stop.

enjoy!

PSSSSS!!!!!----i have a small giveaway for a lucky commentator, but you have to come back and claim it.

 :P, do not forget to go back to My Pink Stamper and do not miss any stops because you never know who will be haunting you next, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment