Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturated Canary for Whimsical Wednesday


WooHoo, I was so excited when The Saturated Canary came out with digis. I bought a bunch but couldn't decide which to color until I saw the Whimsical Wednesday "Just Because" challenge. I colored up Hellokitty (oops, don't see her on there at the moment, but check back) but then couldn't figure out what to do with her. I've also been eyeing the Deconstructed Sketches from my TI DT sis Jenn and decided to play along. She's colored with Copics, and cut with Nesties, the DP is K&Co. The sentiment is Cuttlebug and the Card Candy is from my dear friend Chloe and Scrappy Go Lucky USA . I'm also entering this in the Cardmadfairie's Digi Days Lots of Layers Challenge and the Squiggles Stamps Autumnal Colors Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment