Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Teri!


When we Minions party, we party HEARTY! Although it's no excuse, a few of use were still reeling from Creepy Glo's birthday and we totally missed our fabulously talented sister Minion Teri's big day on Monday. So sorry hon, but I'm sure you didn't miss the Birthday song. LOL Anyway, here's your card, as late as it may be.


I've used Teri's fab image, Skeletal Candle Holder from Teri's Delicious Doodles Store (BTW, they aren't ALL creepy for you of faint heart) and printed it out 3 times and decoupaged it. No need to color, the fab shading is all there, however I did use some Copics and stickles on the flame. The gorgeous DP is from Our own Susan's Crafty Chaos Designs. The collection is Jezebel's Remains Paper Set (How could I resist? LOL)


Here's the dimension shot. I actually cut the frame out of adhesive fun foam using my new Nesties Fleur De Lis Squares. The flowers and gems are Recollections. Hope your day was just FAB, hon, and please, please, forgive. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment