Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Super Quickie for Bah! Humbug!



Yikes! My little anniversary trip threw me all out of whack for my fave weekly challenges so here I'm am scrambling to sneak this week's Bah!Humbug! Xmas Sentiments/Text Challenge. I actually had a much more elaborate card in mind, but at this late hour, there is no way I'd be able to finish it so I pulled out my trusty Cuttlebug, embossed with the Joy and Cheer folder (that I've had FOREVER, but never used), stamped a Hero Arts sentiment with Blazing Red StazOn, cut a scalloped rectangle in the mat with my Nesties, popped them both and there ya go! Don't even know if I'm technically under the wire, VERY CAS, but it's done! I apologize for the pic. Hard to photograph when it's still dark out. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment