Friday, May 13, 2011

BAh! Humbug! "Green" Challenge



Okay, I'm not really thrilled that Blogger ate my last post but I'll do an abreviated rerun just so it's here. This week's Bah! Humbug! Challenge was going Green, meaning either recycling or the color and I chose to do both. The laser cut stocking is from and old Christmas card, the Nesties frame made from Labels Seventeen. I added peelies and beads.

And popped the layers. I'll spare you my disenchantment with the American Crafts foil card stock, (the color rubs off) and all my moaning about my tooth, bescause I'm fine, the surgery took about 20 minutes total, no swelling AT ALL, and I'm eating regular food today after a fab day of ice cream yesterday. WooHoo! Thanks to those who commented on that post. I guess it's lost in cyber space FOREVER. I sure hope that doesn't happen again, Blogger, because I was pulling my hair out! Can't you just leave well enough ALONE!?

No comments:

Post a Comment