Friday, May 13, 2011

Tiddly Inks, Bloom Little Lillie



What a fabulous celebration we've had at Tiddly Inks for our first birthday and what unbelievable cuteness Christy has added to the already wonderful collection of images. If you've missed any of them, be sure to click HERE and prepare to be amazed. In anticipation of a new little niece, Christy has added an adorable new character to the Tiddly clan; Lilli Claire. (Tell me that name isn't the most precious thing EVER!) I had a hard time deciding which image to color first, but after perusing my DP I decided on Bloom Little Lilli. I thought the swirl on the gorgeous DP from K&Co's Que Sera Sera stack would be a perfect frame for sweet Lilli, so I cut a circle out with my Nesties and mounted her behind. Not much embellishment needed. The beautiful flowers in the corner were from Offray that I got at WalMart. the butterfly is an MS Punch. The sentiment is a Heidi Grace Rub-on and I've added a few adhesive gems. Hope you all enjoyed our birthday festivities and play along with our challenge which is Anything Goes (as long as you use a Tiddly image, but freebies can be found HERE. Be sure to check out our Fabulous Inky Friday post for more inspiration and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment