Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I HAVE A WINNER

I was going to make a quick video but 
I just got home and I do not know how long it will take to upload.  
I had printed the names earlier and cut them in strips 
so all I have to do now is put them in my big coffee mug
instead of the bag and pick a piece of paper.
Ok, here I go....
I have a winner to announce and the winner is.......
LADYBUG
Congratulations to ladybug!!!!
You can email me with your address at 
flowerdiscosscraphutatgmaildotcom 
and if you want me to add a ribbon or twine to hang.
I hope you like it and I hope you enjoy the easy recipes I included.
And I hope the cookbook lasts a few years too, lol.
 A BIG HUG to Ladybug and a good set of applause.

A Big Thanks to all that left a comment and to those who became my followers.
I hope you do continue to visit.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment