Thursday, March 11, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/QUOTES

HELLO TO ALL

Lisa and I are showcasing today the Quotes Card, #22 in our ongoing project and
from page 53, I believe. I will double check later and edit if necessary.

My Quotes Card
5 inches
The Thanks cardstock is a Core'dinations and is purple in color. TheThanks word is from a small cuttlebug folder I purchased when I first started scrapbooking.
The pink cardstock is from American Crafts and is more of a bubblegum pink.

This is the envelope and the border was punched with a Fiskars paper punch.

This is another close up and what I want you to look at is the little thingy from the "bubble" that reads Thanks. The little pointy thingy, lol...is what's keeping the card close. I thought was a clever idea :)

Now, I move to 
Lisa's Quote Card
You can find more info on her BLOG

Thanks for stopping by
and I hope you enjoy are cards for the day.
If you are not a follower yet, please, sign up and you will receive
our updates on your dashboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment