Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot Color Challenge (with a stamp)


This week on The Cuttlebug Spot we were asked to used ONLY the TCS colors of pink, green, black and white AND we were to include a stamp which could be an image or sentiment. Since those colors make me think of Easter (and it's less than a week away) I decided to use this adorable bunny I got from my friend Marlene during a Digi Shack Blog Hop.
Isn't he the cutest? Thanks so much Marlene! The eggs are cut with my Nesties and cuttled with the Argyle folder. I used an EK Success punch for the wavy landscape and embossed with Swiss Dots and the flower folder that comes with the Cuttlebug With Thanks card making combo. The bunnies and grass at the bottom are a MS border punch. The most exciting thing for me on this card is that I actually hand stamped the "hippity hoppity" sentiment on the card without screwing it up. WooHoo! a FIRST! Gotta love those $1 stamps from M's, eh?

The layers are popped as usual, including that bunny which was a bit of a challenge to fussy cut. My DT sisters did a fabulous job with this challenge so don't miss their fabulous takes HERE and our wonderful Sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, is offering a $50.00 gift certificate for the lucky randomly chosen participant this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment