Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MS BRIGHT SIDE AWARD

I have to write 10 things that make me Happy and 5 Trivia Facts about me

Things that make me happy

1- answered prayers
2- having faith in God
3- my family (husband, son and Lulu)
4- watching my backyard birds
5- watching my seeds sprout and become in beautiful flowers. It always amaze me.
6- reading a good book
7- be able to help somebody in need
8- sunny days
9- a nice juicy rib eye steak
10- your comments on my work

Trivia facts about me

1- I was born and raised in Puerto Rico (all my family still lives there)
2- I have one brother who was born when I was 15 years old
3- I have a brain aneurysm that we monitor yearly
4- I had two dogs prior to Lulu. Their names were Sparkles and Hershey (long hair dachshunds) 
5- I dream every night in color

I will pass this award to the following followers:

KRISTINA-  http://yourmemorieshere.blogspot.com/   






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment