Friday, March 26, 2010

GRAND FABULOUS NEWS

ETA ON 3/29 9:45AM EST

JILL'S BLOG IS WORKING AGAIN
THE SITUATION HAS BEEN FIXED
THE LINK IS WORKING FINE

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY


*****************************************************

 ETA ON 3/27   11:30 PM EST

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH JILL'S BLOG LINK
I CAN'T GET TO IT WITHOUT REDIRECTING ME SOMEWHERE ELSE
JUST A WORD OF CAUTION...SHE DID EMAILED ME SAYING SHE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH BLOGGER TODAY  


*****************************************************


Happy Friday for Me

I have been selected by Jill Hayes to have my work featured on her blog. Jill has started a blog with  many fun ideas and one of them is the Featured Friday Project and that is where I come in.

She liked my work so much, this is what she said:

"ABSOLUTELY!  Love your designs, Agnes!  I like your altered art too!  I would be so honored to have your creative and beautiful work on my blog.  Send me anything you want. . .I just ask that it has not be posted on your blog in at least the last 6 months-a new project is welcome too, but no pressure.  P.S.-I'm following your blog too!"
and it has been featured today on her blog.
I am super excited, Thanks Jill.
I hope I can continue working with you.

Jill's blog's name is:
http://vivaciousvavoom.blogspot.com/
 what a fun name, right?

and this is the link to my work
Flowerdisco's

Please, stop by Jill's blog and see what I created for today.

Love you all!!!

*_*

and... if you like my work please leave a comment over there.
It will really make my day!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment