Thursday, March 4, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/PINWHEEL

I made this card twice because I did not like the base card color I used. 
It looked too plain, like something was missing. The color I was using was a 
dark blue from MS cardstock. 
This card is the Pinwheel,  the 20th Card in the booklet from page #51.

My Pinwheel Card
6 inches
 
  

The three photos below will show the different options the spinner has. You can see the butterfly in the photos above, so actually it has four options. The butterfly stamp is from a Hannah Montana set I got at M's for a dollar something on Clearance a while ago, and the phrases are from some other stamp set that came with a ticket shape stamp. I can't remember the brand.
 


These last photos show the inside and part of the envelope.
 
Hope you like it, I worked very hard on this one plus the card is really fun. 
I liked the idea of the spinner.

Now...onto 
Lisa's Pinwheel Card


A completely different look.

Enjoy and come back for another episode of Wild Card with Lisa.
In the meantime, I am going to Lisa's BLOG to find out about the 
elegant patterned paper she used on this card.







No comments:

Post a Comment