Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY 200-300 HUNDRED DOLLARS DAMAGE

I did not update before because I did not know how much 
it was going to cost me until today.
I am thankful nothing really serious happened to me. A few bruises and scratches but everything is well. 
One more pain is nothing to somebody who lives with chronic pain. The damage$$$ was not too bad either, lol.
A few of the new carts won't make it to my house any soon  :( that's all! 
Here are the pics of the holly, I mean holey ceiling, lol
 
  
  
The photos are from the same hole but different angles. 
I put a black trash bag to cover the dust and insulation from
falling down into our bedroom.
My contractor will start the job tomorrow but he will need a few days to finish it.

Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for your concerns.
I know some of you love me and I love you too.
Hugs!

ETA PIC

 
ALL FIXED FOR $200.
*-*



No comments:

Post a Comment