Monday, July 25, 2011

ANOTHER TERM WITH MPS DT---SO HAPPY

you might already know i was chosen for another term with 
My Pink Stamper Design Team.


My Pink Stamper
I am so happy to stay with the team. I love Robyn and I love Maria (our team leader) and it is my honor to be in this team. I could stay forever if it was possible ( i know is not) but for now i enjoy every task/project i am asked to do and participate.
this is the list of the team
------


Maria - Head Designer!

Agnes

Alex

Andrea

Angela

Courtney

Cristi

Edna

Helen

Julie Ann

Kassidy

Michelle

Shelley

Tracy
-------------------
below are the names of the new girls coming to join us

Missy

Carissa

Sharon

Renee

June

Chelle

Roberta


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES 
AND
LET'S HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment