Thursday, July 21, 2011

TOFF Tell Me a Story Challenge



Okay, so could I be any later? The new challenge at TOFF is up already and here I am. I couldn't miss it though so... I have to admit I'm an Octopode Factory junkie. Seriously, Lily could retire at age 17 on what I've bought from her store. I love each and everything she does and my biggest probelm with her "Tell Me a Story" challenge was deciding which images to use. Then Dh wanted to go out to lunch. Hmmm...he's leaving on a 4 day backpacking trip so...I'm late AGAIN! Obviously, I've used the Octopode Factory Wizard of Oz images along with Whimsicle Dream Castle and Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I collected and read all of the Oz books as a child and still have them. I used the Spellbinders Grand Labels Four to make a wall hanging.

The special sentiment is spelled out in Alpha Beads and a button heart. The yellow brick road is a freehand cut, embossed with the Tim Holtz Bricked folder, and some doodling.

There's a bit of dimension too. The TOFF challenge this next week is Spots and Dots. I hope to do better with the time factor, but sometimes there are not enough hours in the day. Still happy to have completed it, though. Octopode is a fave of my BFF. This one's for you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment