Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulous Inky Friday


It's Fabulous Inky Friday at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog when we announce our winner, highlight cards by our fans and post some more inspiration from the Tiddly Inkers. I chose to use the brand new image Danny's Duck. Is he about the sweetest thing on earth? He just begged to be paper pieced so that's what I did, and I used Deconstructed Sketch #23 for the layout. The DP's are Nana's Nursery. I used Nesties Scalloped squared instead of border punche because for the life of me I just couldn't punch right today. LOL Don't forget our current challenge, Boys will be Boys, and be sure to stop by the SHOP and check out what's new. I'm also entering this in the Divas by Design Button Up challenge and Ruby's Rainbow Cute and Cuddly challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment