Sunday, October 16, 2011

Macabre Monday Lurid Landscapes


This week at Haunted Design House our challenge is Lurid Landscapes. I scoured the net in search of someting spooky, but most of the stuff either easn't that scary or had a copyright thingy soo I was in a bit of a tizzy then I remembered my fab Holy City stamps from Smeared Ink. Hey yeah, graveyards are landscapes. WooHoo! I live near San Francisco, and those who travel frequently or live near tourist destinations are certainly familiar with the sort of fold out postcard books available. That was my inspiration.

It all folds up and this is the cover of the project. The skellie is from a Tim Holtz Halloween set and the words are computer generated. I might add that these are RUBBER STAMPS, no digis! Do you believe it?


Again, only the words are computer generated.


All from the same set from Smeared Ink.


In fact, there were only two in the set I didn't use. That a lot of stamps!


I was so excited that I didn't mess up that I had to give you closeups of ALL of it. LOVE how well these fab stamps work.


I thought this was a cute ending. I added the little raven to the skellie's arm. Looks like he wrote the sentiment. Wonder who he's sending it to? Be sure to check out the fab work by the rest of the Minions and check out our fab HDH Blog Candy for our soon to reach goal of 500 Followers, offered by our own Creepy Glowbugg and also check out the fab candy she is offering on her personal blog. (She's doing penance for her last week's DT project. LOL) I'm also entering this in the Forever Night Black and Creepy Challenge, Simply Create Shades of Black, Shopping Our Stash Spooky and/or Orange and Black and the Simon Says Stamp Halloween/Goth Challenge..

No comments:

Post a Comment