Sunday, October 23, 2011

Macabre Monday Movie Madness:Pumpkinhead



This week at HDH the challenge is to create a project inspired in some way by the B Horror fick Pumpkinhead. Okay, I'll admit it. This one slipped by me. I Googled it and the dude looked nothing like a pumpkin to me, but I had this fab digi stamp of the same name by Rick St.Dennis so of course I HAD to use him. He's pretty darn creepy himself, no? Looks like he's about to stomp the crap out of that smiling jack-o-lantern. I've added a "lucky" 7 , cut with my Cricut from the Happy Hauntings cartridge in order to play along with the SBS 12 Days of Halloween (7 pumpkins glowing) and embossed it with a Sizzix folder. The sentiment was done with my Dymo Label Maker. (I'd be feeling luckier if I never ran into this guy on a dark street. LOL)

I've colored this "gourd-geous" guy with Copics and fussy cut him out. Love the detail of this image. The Minions have a fabulous assortment of projects this week, some even featuring the DUDE himself, so be sure to have a look and don't forget our Wretched Wednesday when Creepy Glo posts her fab stuff and announces the winners from the previous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment