Friday, October 21, 2011

Three Black Cats



I recently bought some of the cool Silhouette digis from Bugaboo. I LOVE them! Of course I love their cutesy stuff too, but this is a whole new ball game. The current challenge at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog is Animal Antics so I decided to use the Happy Halloween Cat and do some cropping and pasting to add two more to enter Day 3 of the 12 Days of Halloween at Simply Betty. I also wanted it to be really bold and graphic so instead of coloring, I printed the image twice, once on orange and once on yellow and used my Nesties paper piece the moon. ( I just lucked out on the size, here) Pretty cool, eh? Since all three kitties didn't fit that well within the circle, I added a punched fence from Martha. Then, to balance the design, some pumpkins trimmed from a border punch and photocorners from EK Success, a few adhesive beads (which I hope will count as "bling" for the Fussy and Fancy Fridays "3 B's" challenge) and there ya go! I'm also entering this in the DYSU Trees challenge. Just so ya know, you don't have to enter all 12 Days of Halloween to win a prize at SBS, and this year you have until October 30th to link up any (or ALL) of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment