Thursday, October 13, 2011



SHIFT's 2012 Calendar is now OUT!

SHIFT is a Japan-based online creative magazine, featuring People, Happening, Places and international creative City Guide.
They feature the best of the best happening around the world, following them you won't miss a beat.

SHIFT are also discovering and highlighting good talent, by supporting emerging artists through their annual calendar or emerging film directors through their upcoming DOTMOV film festival. See details here.

We are proud to support them, and present the 2012 SHIFT Calendar. You can grab a copy from Shift Factory, from 20th October onwards.


Takeomi Yoshimoto (Japan)

Work description: An alphabet that is unrecognizable.

Graphic designer. Born in Hokkaido from 1982. Working in Tokyo.


Snap series-Rocket Boy / Acrylic on canvas / 515×728mm / 2011

Makito Takagi (Japan)

I'm an artist and illustrator from Shizuoka, born in 1986. I graduated from Tama Art University. From the time I was a student, I have presented paintings that capture a snapshot of a character. And I'm also a member of "ORUTA".

Work description: The sight from my car on the way to my grand father's house in the country. I think he going is going hitchhike.


Mr. Image and Miss Idea.

Eri Inami (Japan)

I live in Tokyo. I make graphic works or film works as a VJ. I launched a collection of my works called "DBOOKD".



Work description: This work is named "Mr. Image and Miss Idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment