Friday, October 14, 2011

MY PINK STAMPER PINK-A-LICIOUS BLOG HOP

hello and welcome to my blog!
my name is Agnes and as you already know i am a my pink stamper designer. i enjoy my paper crafts, gardening and sewing and i am so proud to be a designer in this team.

this is my project to share with you today. 
the requirements are to use a stamp from the "Yummylicious or Sweet Goodness" stamps set and make a treat/goodie bag for any holiday or any theme.

Sweet Goodness
4" x 5" 
matchbox
this is a beauty of a goodie box.

my sweet goodness stamp is from the Yummylicious set from no other than my pink stamper, of course ;D this is her hop and i am a proud designer of hers...as i mentioned before. i do not own the "sweet goodness set" but you will find the sweet goodness phrase on both sets:
just different fonts.

 you might be able to tell or not...that this is a matchbox from tags, bags, boxes and more. :P
 i cut it at 5"
above you see the top cover..
the jar is from doodlecharms and i cut it on cardstock and vellum. the vellum is the one on top.
the fruits are from the preserves cart and were wet embossed .
the tag is from home accents and the sentiment you already know is from the yummylicious stamp set from my pink stamper. the blue ribbon is a dyed bias tape i received as a rak.
this matchbox turned out to be a perfect goodie box.
and you will find many awesome stamps to match any of your paper projects in my pink stamper stamps. i invite you to click ----HERE----  and see it for yourself. you will also will find the online retailers who carry her stamps.

remember at the end of the hop going back to my pink stamper website and participate in the challenge.

NOTE: i have a goodie for you too but you must participate in the challenge for me to enter your name in it. one person will win it and that person will have three days after i announce the winner on oct 18 to claim the candy.


because i know you do not want to miss any of the stops.....
thanks so much for the stop,
and have fun with the hop.



No comments:

Post a Comment