Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LIL ABNER MUSICAL

ETA: I HAD TO TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO...so sorry.
do not want to get into trouble :( 

BUT...you can click below and see some of it. it is from a local newspaper.

 
hola mis amigas y amigos

i finally have a little snapshot of one of the songs from my 
Lil Abner
where my son had the lead--he was Lil Abner. he is the one singing here.
i want to mention he never had singing lessons. he is a natural.
this is my pride speaking, hehe
i love my son and i am very proud of all his achievements--that's all.



 -ope you like it. they had just a few seats left on every show. it was a success. all the cast members did a fabulous job. there was not one facial expression or movement that indicated the opposite. the enjoyed it and the played it with their hearts.

Bravo to all the cast of Lil Abner.

No comments:

Post a Comment