Friday, April 8, 2011

PINK-A-LICIOUS MPS BLOG HOP

ETA: it is 10:20 AM EST  and comments are closed now.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVING COMMENTS AND WELCOME TO MY NEW FOLLOWERS.
-------------------
-------------------
hello to all of you and welcome to my blog

i am agnes and bloggers know me better as flowerdisco
as many of you already know, i am not much of a scrapbooker BUT i love making cards and play with paper and fabrics in my spare time. i also love my cricut and my gypsy and have an obsession with pretty paper. 
did you just call me a hoarder? lol....

anyhow...most of you are hopping with us because you love robyn, my pink stamper
i love robyn too and i am so honored to be in her design team with a group of very spectacular crafters whom are my team mates. you make sure to visit all of them and drool over their creations. you might find some candy along the way too. who knows.
our theme for this hop is birthdays and here is my project.


mmmmmm...
I'll diet tomorrow
 5" tall
 hehe...this is so true to me
---i'll diet tomorrow--- 
but i promise you  i am doing my best, lol
i used the spring holiday cards seasonal cartridge, image#49. 
the cupcake is from "smiley cards"--gypsy exclusive-- image# 1 cut at 3.75" tall.

the sentiments are from the lovely i am in love with "sweetest cupcakes" from my pink stamper new stamps 
set. it has the cutest phrases about cupcakes. love it! 
i used three of them: 
mmmmmm..., i'll diet tomorrow and happy birthday sweetie!
 the tag came from an old piece of chipboard that i covered the papers i was working with and the ribbon is from target dollar bin. what a nice finding that was!

the butterflies are from a paper punch and covered with fine glitter. i also used glossy accents for the dots/sprinkles on the paper.
 a better look at the phrases.

and below two pics of the box top. a feature i fell in love with.

lovely box, isn't?


well, i certainly hope you enjoyed my project.
any questions?...just leave them in the comment area or email me at 
flowerdiscos scrap hut at g mail dot com.
i will randomly select a comment entry for the candy below


thanks so very much for stopping by.



--------------------
below you find the blog hop order in case you need it.



love u all!
*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment