Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Pretty in Pink


Well I have to say this week's Bah! Humbug! challenge through me for a loop. The challenge is "Pretty in Pink" and I thought "oh, won't that be fun?" until I started looking for paper. I did have a few DP's that fit the bill, but they didn't coordinate with any other pinks I had so I finally gave up and decided to try something new. I'd never cut my Poinsettia Frameabilities so I cut and embossed 2 parts of the frame and airbrushed with my Copics (much to my DH's delight since he bought me the system and really nice air compressor for Christmas and I haven't used it much...yet.) I matted it in silver foil card stock and added some silver adhesive beads, ribbon, and metallic sentiment sticker. My only problem is it doesn't really look like a Christmas card to me. Oh well, it's too late in the game to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment