Sunday, April 25, 2010

Haunted Design House "Walking Dead Diva" Challenge




My dear friend Margie and I often times cruise the same cyber highway and in our travels we came across Haunted Design House where it's "Halloween all the time." For me it's a toss up between Halloween and Christmas for fave holidays so how could I NOT participate? This week's Macabre Monday Challenge is Walking Dead Divas. (Hee Hee, is this gonna be as popular as my creepy baby faces? BTW, I got that stamp at M's and it's still there in case you crave it. LOL) Aw come on, I KNOW you all loved those! I went through my Stampotique stamps and decided Clover looked the most dead but bummer, she had no body. I bopped over to Bombshell Stamps and lo and behold, the Muertos Skeleton Doll I'd been craving had gone digi. Woo hoo! I snapped it up, printed it out and that's all she wrote. Clover's dress is tulle, her shoes are an EK Success punch and she's got amethyst bling. (A girl can never be too rich or too skinny, eh?) I distressed up a storm with my new Distrezz-it-all (email Glenda for fab prices on such things) and the border punch is MS. She's doin' the "Happy Dance" because she'll live FOREVER! Stay tuned, I'll be doin' Macabre Monday challenges AGAIN! what a blast! (Bet you weren't expecting this on a beautiful Sunday morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment