Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Showtime at The Cuttlebug Spot and at Simon Says Stamp Challenge


This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we're celebrating our favorite movie or TV show. You KNEW what was coming here, didn't you? LOL Well BESIDES the fact that I just LOVED "Alice in Wonderland", it finally gave me the opportunity to use my Queen of Hearts Cuttlebug folder. WooHoo! I just substituted the head from my Sassy Studio Designs Queen of Hearts Card, colored her with Copics, cut her out and popped her on. The extra gold crown is a brad. I embossed just the hearts from the folder in red and cut them out to add to the card. The shadow behind her head is a Spellbinders Heart die and the sentiments are also from Sassy Studio. The larger sentiment was cut and layered using Spellbinders Labels Nine. The red mat is embossed with the Cuttlebug Heart Blocks folder and the border punch and photo corners are EK Success.
Tell me she's not hilarious! Looks just like Helena Bonham Carter in the movie! I really enjoyed this challenge and looking at all of the fabulously creative projects from my DT sisters, it's obvious they did too. Be sure to pop by The Cuttlebug Spot and see, and we encourage you to play along. It certainly is a fun one! P.S. don't forget to use some kind of embossing on your project. It is, after all, a CUTTLEBUG challenge. Had to sneak that in there, Leah, you'll NEVER live that one down. LOL I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which also has a movie and dry embossing theme this week. WooHoo! Obviously great minds think alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment