Monday, April 19, 2010

BBTTB2 From My Kitchen Flower Card Challenge


This week at BBTB2 we were challenged to use the flower card located on the shift tab feature for the ice cream cut (page 59, go figure!). I flipped it in DS, changed the proportions as bit, welded a layer of grass from WIMG to the bottom of the opening and used it as a mat for my little scene. My Give a Hoot cartridge was laying out and I thought the little deer was cute so that's what I went with. The background is another of the tabs (with the half round tab) with a sun from Create a Critter (also laying out, I desperately nee to clean up my craft room!)welded to it. I just so happened to have a stamped sentiment left over from our Technique Tuesday challenge so I used it for the center of the sun. Looking at it now the whole project is reminiscent of the Technique Tuesday challenge but I was a bit creatively impaired this week. (The creepy baby faces took it all out of me. LOL) The papers are from DCWV Nana's Nursery Stacks, both boy and girl, regular and mat stack. The buttons are from Stampin' Up.
Here's the dimensional view. Although I intended this to be a card, the welded sun stuck up so high that it was impractical, so I added a ribbon hanger instead. The rest of the team, including the new designers (WooHoo) came up with much more creative projects than I this week so pop by BBTB2 and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment