Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MY PINK STAMPER PROJECT

and...
This is my contribution for this month of April to the 
My Pink Stamper Designers 
project
Spring Treats.
My partner Jo has her sweet project up too.  
You are going to drool when you see hers, lol.
We are teamed and our week is the 
third week of April, May and June.



BACK TO BASICS
(is a small kraft bag you can use for any purpose. 
I am using it here to share some of my flower seeds with my neighbor).

Back to Basics 
is an One Inch Bag from the TBBM cricut cartridge. You can find this bag on page #128 of the cartridge handbook.

---cut at w11 x h5.75 inches using a Martha Stewart cardstock in kraft color.

---the two shapes (called card 1) are from the sentimental cricut cartridge on page #65.
One is cut at w4.25 x h3.4 and the other one is cut at w4.5 x h3.5 inches. the brown shadow shape cardstock is from DCWV Green stack and the green color shape is from the paper studio/pink armadillo small stack.


---the back to basics phrase is also from the sentimental cricut cartridge on page #40 and cut at w2.5 x h3.5 inches. the shadow cardstock is an MS kraft cs again and the blue patterned paper is from colorbok/friendly forest. i used my white gelly roll pen from sakura to add some dot doodles to the letters.

---the red flower is from the stamping solutions cricut cartridge, #20 on the overlay pad and cut at 1 inch.

---the green gem is from my stash, lol and the red dotted ribbon from american crafts. the whole project was inked and the flower was popped with foam adhesive.

---the small tags are from TBBM cut at 1.75-1.50 inches high and the sentiment and mini flower on them are from my pink stamper clear rubber stamps, simply sweet occasions set.

***my idea on this back to basics bag is to put some packets of my gardening/flower/herbs seeds in it and give it as a Spring Treat Gift. the seed packets shown on the photo are from a template you can find on the web (gardenandcraftsdotcom). You can modif
y this bag and embellish it for any other season/holiday as needed.


-----------------


 SHOPPING BAG/CHIRP
This other small bag was made with birds in mind. 
(I love my wild birds and I feed them all year long).
You can use it for any other purpose too and both can be change to suit your needs.
I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions about my projects please do not hesitate to use the 


Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the support you give me.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment