Monday, April 12, 2010

BBTB2 Plantin Schoolbook Rick Rack Challenge


Happy Monday! First I want to congratulate and welcome all of the fabulous new Design Team members for Bitten By The Bug2! Woo Hoo ladies, we're honored to have you join us! Leave it to our dear and unbelievably talented sister Carole to come up with a challenge that lends itself to such varied interpretation. How fun is that rick rack cut from Plantin Schoolbook? What do you see in it? Well obviously, I saw a worm (too much gardening, LOL) and besides, I also wanted the chance to use my new Create a Critter Cartridge. I tweaked the rick rack in Design Studio and also fashioned a shadow. The worm head was dissected (EEEWWWW!!!) from the worm body from Create a Critter and popped on. That fat little apple is also from Create a Critter (too cute) and the blossom is from Walk in my Garden. All in all pretty simple except for all of the adhesive beads I couldn't restrain myself from adding.
Just a little popping, and that was it. Be sure to check out all of the creative ways my BBTB2 DT sisters used this cut and we'd love to see where your imagination takes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment