Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/PRESENT CARD

Hello, 
I hope we all are having a very nice day.

If you miss the last card from the series please click HERE FOR THE CUPCAKE CARDS.
I added Lisa's Card and it;s ready for you.

Today we have the Present Card, #31st and from page #62 of the Wild Card cartridge handbook. This card is so simple and pretty. 
You do not need to add anything to it, it was no way I was going to mess this one up, lol.

My Present Card
5.5 inches

Lisa's Present Card
 To check more about Lisa;s Present Card please visit her 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the simplicity of this 
Present Card from the cricut Wild Card Cartridge.
If you want to see another of this card I made for my son's birthday, 
please click 

No comments:

Post a Comment