Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Alice!, Sweet Pea Stamps and Simon Says Stamp Challenges





This week at Oh Alice! we're to work with a sketch by DT member Tasha. Great sketch but you know the trouble I have with them. I actually managed to turn this one 90 degrees (I'm so proud of myself, LOL) because I wanted to use this fabulous image by Sweet Pea Stamps. I was introduced to these fab stamps by Oh Alice! DT member Jessica and fell totally in love! I received my order on Monday, just in time to get started on my sketch card, and also for Sweet Pea Stamps 1st Anniversary to create a birthday or anniversary card. They're having a Customer BLOG hop celebration. Of course I'm participating and you can too. The darling image by Elaine Cox ( just one of 8 and of course I bought them ALL!) is colored with my Copics and cut with my Nesties. I added embossing to both mats to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp challenge also, which is create a card with a movie theme and add dry embossing. (Do you believe 2 entries for that challenge this week?) I used tiny bubbles and the flower folder that comes with the With Tanks Card Making Combo. The colors and patterns are kind of "out there" because that's my vision of Wonderland and I thought it added to the party theme. The papers are K&Co. The sentiment is spelled out in Alpha Beads and theoretically could be used for a birthday or anniversary, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment