Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wish You Were Here! - Peggy Loves Vintage



Well, actually I wish I were there! LOL This sexy lady is my fave (notice the red hair!) from the Sexy Ladies Cutouts from Peggy Loves Vintage. Did you know that besides the fabulous CD's Peggy offers, there's a full line of cut out pages for immediate gratification? The card was inspired by some vintage souvenier cards from Florida I found in with some of my great aunt's photos; two of which I used on the card. Aunt Bob (Barbara) was quite the traveler and I've inhereted all of her photos and memorabilia. The cards have a really cool lineny texture so I printed out my image on textured card stock to match as closely as I could and further enhance the vintage feel. I used my Nesties deckle rectangles to mat the cards and Making Memories letter stickers for the sentiment. The white on black reminded me of the captions she had in her albums. I popped the sexy lady (slightly askew because I thought it looked better that way, LOL) and used an EK Success punch for the photo corners. The cool beach umbrella paper is by K&Company. Peggy Loves Vintage has images for all sorts of occasions so be sure to take a browse. Be sure and pop by the Peggy Loves Vintage Blog too. That sweet Peggy is offering up an adorable free April Showers kitty image just waiting to be played with. You might want to sign up to follow too so you don't miss the tips and tricks, new product info and contests. Lots of happenings going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment