Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Santa Paws Challenge and Christmas Stampin' All Year Long


Okay, I know I'm unbelieveable early in doing my Bah!Humbug! Challenge this week but I didn't want to risk being deleted from sidebars all across Blogland by leaving my creepy baby faces on any longer than necessary. LOL This week the lovely ladies want to see festive furry friends on our creations so I decided to do Jezzie's Christmas card for Daddy in advance. I'd never cut any of the Christmas images from Hello Kitty Greetings and I thought this one was especially adorable. Jezzie fancies herself a white sparkly kitty (as seen on her Easter card) so of course I glittered her again. The little antlers are flocked and she has mini jingle bells for the buttons on her jacket. I really wanted to use Flower Soft for her collar and hood trim but I didn't have the right color so I embossed it instead. All of the layers are popped which made this card take alot longer than I intended, but it's done so you can all breathe easier now that the creepy baby flowers are gone. You can also check out the challenge over at Bah! Humbug! and perhaps play along because for once I didn't just squeek in under the wire. I've also just come across ANOTHER Christmas challenge blog called Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and the challenge was to use Die cuts. All you Christmas lovers, check it out! WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment