Sunday, April 3, 2011





F I N A L L Y D R O P P E D !

The CREATORS SUPPLEMENT is the first of a series of Supplements from Champ Press.

+
+++
+++++
++++++++

I N S I G H T into design and creative thoughts from leading international creators.
This supplement shows beautiful images and wise words for cultural, social and economical thoughts behind each creation.


+ F E A T U R I N G +


Omar Sosa | A P A R T A M E N T O | Barcelona
Thomas Marecki | L O D O W N | Berlin
Jonathan Mander | K A S I N O | Helsinki
Andrew Tuck | M O N O C L E | London
Paul Barbera | Melbourne + beyond
Liz Farrelly | London
Yasushi Fujimoto | C A P | Tokyo
Joe Allen Shea | I Z R O C K | Sydney
Misha & Shauna | PAMBOOKS | Melbourne
Benjamin Sommerhalder | NIEVES | Zurich
Taketo Oguchi | S H I F T | Sapporo
Vincent & Brian Wu | I N C U S t o r e s | Sydney + Melbourne
Abigail Crompton | T H I R D D R A W E R D O W N | Melbourne

Limited print run of 1 0 0
Including beautiful page 22 illustrations from established Melbourne-based artists
NIOR
LUCAS GROGAN
KATJA MOUVLIN

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++
+++++++
+++++


Aimed at inspiring creativity and innovative thinking, for current designers, creators and curious folk after an inclusive and entertaining read.

Creators are the innovators, the movers and shakers who have a grande idea and put it into action. What you're using, reading, working with that was a great idea.

This supplement was printed using a Risograph printer, the four-colour print process takes it back to the roots or publishing and print! Looking damn good too.

Enjoy!

++


AVAILABLE at each of our Champ Press stockists in due time, hit me up personally., or get it sent to your door ! Link is below yo +







+ +




No comments:

Post a Comment