Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bah!Humbug! "Whateva" (Teen Card Challenge) and Stampotique CAS Challenge





When I saw this week's "Whateva!" teen card challenge at Bah! Humbug! I knew immediately that I'd be using one of the quirky Christmas stamps by Torrente/Penney for Stampotique. These stamps really have some " 'tude!" Then seeing the Stampotique Designers Challenge was a CAS card (seriously, do you believe two posts in this style in one week?) I figured combining the challenges made some sense. Meet "O Joy". Doesn't he look absolutely thrilled? LOL Tell me you haven't seen that look on plenty of teen faces. He's stamped and colored with Copics with the computer generated sentiment printed around him. He's cut and matted with Nesties Deckled Mega Rectangles and the card front itself is embossed with a 5x7 Cuttlebug snowflake folder. All that was added was an MS icicle punched border embossed with a Cuttlebug border folder. Pretty fit for a teen and CAS enough? Hope so. I'm also entering this is Ujjwal's Simple and Embossed challenge on Yvonne's Do More With Less Blog and Christmas Cards All Year 'Round June Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment