Friday, June 3, 2011

Peggy Loves Vintage for The Shabby Tea Room and the BBTB2 Blog Hop Winner



I've been wanting to play along with The Shabby Tea Room since the blog started, the challenges are imaginative and fun and the Design Team cards are always gorgeous and inspiring. Although you are not required to do a "shabby" or vintage card I've always felt that I should at least try to approximate that style in order to feel good about participating and this week I think I did okay. A big help was the adorable vintage baby's bathtime image from Peggy Loves Vintage. Peggy lovingly collects real vintage cards and cleans them up and presents them on CD's and and Cut-Out sheets for every occasion. If you love vintage style, be sure to take a look at her vast collection in HERE and pop over to her BLOG and become a follower. There are fabulous freebies to be had.



This week's Shabby Tea Room Challenge combines a photo inspiration with a "2-4-6" recipe: 2 patterned papers, 4 buttons, and 6 layers. One needn't neccesarily use the colors in the photo but I used my MS French Scroll Punch Around the Page to give a doily feel to the mat and slightly softer versions of the peach and green for my color palette. The 2 beautiful DP's and "B" block are by the Graphic 45 Baby to Bride Collection. The 4 vintage buttons are from a RAK from my dear friend Joy and the vintage crinkle seam binding is from the Prairie Bird Boutique(thanks, Steph!). You have 'til Sunday to join in on this fab challenge so why not give it a go?


And now, on to the winner of the BBTB2 Blog Hop Candy. the winner of the $40.00 gift certificate to CUSTOM CROPS is..... number 5!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!


CAROLE BEATH who wrote:


CONGRATULATIONS CAROLE!!! Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com to arrange for your prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment